Huntington Park High School
All students at Huntington Park High School have access to a quality education, which enables them to become constructive members of society. They will become individuals of good character who value diverse cultures, life styles and perspectives.
Students perform at their highest potential, achieve and exceed the standard competencies, and increase and develop their curiosity for learning. These competencies include the abilities to think critically, solve problems, access resources, produce quality work, and communicate effectively.
Huntington Park High School Learning Community is committed to offering a rigorous and relevant standards-based curriculum that enables all students to achieve academic success. We are committed to the following:
· To continuously improve the instruction we offer by incorporating current research and best practices,
· To create a culture of excellence where all the students are motivated to excel: athletically, academically and socially,
· To establish an environment where everyone feels safe, supported and appreciated,
· To partner with parents to better understand and guide our students through a successful high school experience by providing encouragement and supportive interventions, and
· To work together with our educational community: students, teachers, parents, staff, political officials, and community- to make Huntington Park High School an outstanding center of learning